Although we had hoped to be going onto the streets and into public places to creatively share Jesus with others over Easter 2021, it seems right to begin this initiative with a weekend of prayer walking instead. What better way to prepare the ground for a weekend of faith sharing in Easter 2022!
So, on Friday 2nd, Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th April, we’re inviting you to join people across the nation to prayer walk the residential roads and commercial high streets of your community. Commit with a friend to pray together in a Covid-secure way for at least 30 minutes on each of those three days.
We’re inviting you to pray blessing over your communities:
- For families impacted by loved ones who have died or become ill;
- For individuals and businesses facing financial insecurity;
- For health and education personnel, and other key workers physically and emotionally exhausted by the extra work Covid has brought;
- For the mental wellbeing of any who are struggling to cope with these and other challenges;
- For local Christians and charitable organisations offering practical support in a variety of ways;
- For hearts to be opened to the hope of the gospel, and for the Holy Spirit to prepare the ground for 123GO in Easter 2022;
- For other Jesus followers to be stirred by the 123GO vision and be inspired to participate in creatively introducing people to Jesus.
In our Facebook group we’re going to be offering ideas and inspiration ahead of that weekend of prayer. We’ll also be hosting a live stream on the evenings of Good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday inviting you to join together with others across the nation who have been praying locally earlier in the day.